If you are interested in helping the APA to raise funds for our ground-breaking Ayurvedic Research Project, then please contact the office and we will be delighted to give you more information!
- Launch and carry out AMRIT UK - Ayurvedic Medicine Research Initiative
- Advise the APA executive committee on evolving & emerging research matters and in particular on scientific aspects of pertinent research.
- Respond to external research enquiries from other organisations or interest groups.
- Network with key regional and global organisations and individuals engaged in research-related activities to promote research into Ayurveda.
- Monitor the media and medical journals for issues of research interest.
- Submit research articles for inclusion in the members section of the APA website.
Read the latest Selective Review on behalf of the EHTPA : "Scoping the Evidence for the Effectiveness of Herbal Medicines"