The APA is delighted to announce that we are collaborating with the Australian Research Centre for Complementary and Integrative Medicine (ARCCIM) to launch AMRIT (Ayurvedic Medicine Research Initiative UK).
The AMRIT research project will provide clear evidence-based mapping on the use of Ayurveda. By showing the scope and breadth of use of Ayurveda within the UK, we can help determine where Ayurveda is located within the Health Services.
Your voice and Your practice will for the first time, be able to show clear information to government and health policy makers. The APA invites all UK Ayurvedic professionals to become part of AMRIT.
Goals of the APA Research Committee are to:
- Launch and carry out AMRIT UK - Ayurvedic Medicine Research Initiative
- Advise the APA executive committee on evolving & emerging research matters and in particular on scientific aspects of pertinent research.
- Respond to external research enquiries from other organisations or interest groups.
- Network with key regional and global organisations and individuals engaged in research-related activities to promote research into Ayurveda.
- Monitor the media and medical journals for issues of research interest.
- Submit research articles for inclusion in the members section of the APA website.