AYURYOGA with the College of Medicine
The Yoga & Breathing Programme and the Ayurvedic Lifestyle & Wellbeing Programme
Online weekly from 9th March 2021 until 18th August 2021
The College of Medicine have developed two evidence-informed 8-week programmes using Yogic and Ayurvedic principles to help support the health and wellness of anyone including people affected by COVID-19 in the United Kingdom.
The Yoga & Breathing Programme and the Ayurvedic Lifestyle & Wellbeing Programme are now available online weekly from 9th March 2021 until 18th August 2021 throughout the United Kingdom.
Both programmes are sponsored and commissioned by the UK’s College of Medicine and India’s Ministry of AYUSH, with support from the Prince’s Foundation.
- Free 8-Week Health & Wellness Programmes
- Yogic & Ayurvedic Principles To Support Health & Wellness
- Weekly Education Sessions Using Simple Self-Care Practices
- Techniques To Support Emotional & Physical Health
- Compliments NHS Programmes To Keep You Healthy & Safe
- Open To Everyone In The UK & It Starts on 9th March 2021