Sanskrit: Language & Literature ~ 2 Year Course
Weekly online classes
Starts Thursday, 22nd April 2021, 19.00 - 21.00 (GMT)
- Learn Sanskrit from the beginning and deepen your understanding of Vedantic culture.
- Discover more about the cultural and philosophical background of the Ramayana and Mahabharata.
- Read/recite Bhagavad Gita verses and practise pronunciation.
- Follow the Cambridge IGCSE examination syllabus
- consolidate the alphabet first, then proceed step by step, guided by an expert
- have an opportunity for assessment of your basic abilities after 1 year
- have study set after each class for on-going practice
This course offers:
- language and literature study plus chanting practice with the teacher
- lessons are 2 hours in length for 12 weeks per term, for 6 terms
- content tried and tested over 40 years to be manageable for all age groups
- everything that's needed for the IGCSE examination (strongly recommended)
- user-friendly textbooks praised by children and adults alike