APA Membership Declaration
By registering as a new APA member, or renewing my APA membership I hereby declare that
- since becoming a member of the APA I have not been convicted of a criminal offence and no formal allegations of professional negligence or misconduct in relation to my practice have been made, or are to be made, against me. If this is not the case, please contact the office with details.
- my contact details are up-to-date and correct and I will amend them as and when necessary
- I commit to abide by the APA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- I commit to comply with the APA CPD Policy If this is not the case, please contact the office with details.
I declare that:
- I maintain a continuous, up-to-date and accurate record of my CPD activities.
- I can demonstrate that my CPD activities are a mixture of learning activities relevant to my current or future practice.
- My CPD activities have contributed to the quality of my practice and service delivery.
- My CPD activities benefit the service user.
- I understand that 5% of all Full Members will be randomly selected to be audited and that if selected I must present a portfolio containing evidence of my CPD activities.
Having read and understood this declaration please close this window and return to your complete your membership registration for this website.