Join The APA
We're so happy you're here.
We are a voluntary register for Ayurvedic Professionals in the UK established in 2005. The APA are run by a voluntary committee elected by members. The APA are here to support enthusiastic individuals with a passion for Ayurveda who can help us grow the interest in and take Ayurveda to the next level.
At the APA we encourage you to attend CPD events throughout the year to keep your knowledge up to date. Members receive discounts for all events. You'll get updates on what's happening in the committee.
Enjoy the site and we look forward to meeting you soon.
The Application Process
1. Check Your Membership Eligibility
Becoming a member is pretty straight forward, as long as you meet the high standards. Please ensure you have read the APA Membership Criteria and the APA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct before completing the application form.
If you are already a member and need to renew your membership please first login to your account and then follow the link to the Membership Fees page.
2. Submit APA Membership Application Form
Please complete the APA Membership Application Form.
Note that the form has a number of questions, some of which require detailed answers.
You can save the form and return to complete it at a later date.
3. Email Supporting Documents
Once you have completed the Application Form email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copies of all professional certificates or letters relating to your Ayurvedic education and training
- Copies of documents showing evidence of clinical training
- Copy of current professional indemnity insurance certificate
- Copy of visa and work permit, if you do not hold a British Passport
- Practitioner membership applicants only - Two references from someone who knows you in a professional capacity
4. Fee Payment
The APA membership subscription year commences in January of each year. Please contact the office for subscription rates for those new members joining throughout the year.
Once the APA have approved your application you will be sent a payment link.
Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a system generated link to access the members area of the website. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.